Products & Services
How you can view the history of activity in a timeline in HubSpot
Whenever there is an interaction in regards to the objects, i.e., contacts, companies, deals, and tickets in HubSpot, it is recorded on that record's timeline. These interactions are called activities. These activities include notes, emails, calls, and tasks.
Certain activities, like the note's content, can be altered after logged in into the timeline.
To view a history of changes to an activity:
- Go to the contacts, companies, deals, or tickets in your HubSpot account.
- Click the name of the record whose history you want to check.
- From the middle panel of the window, locate the activity.
- Hover over the name of the activity and click History.
- View the history of changes to the activity from the new window History.