HubSpot allows you to create custom outcomes to fit your organization's needs and track your team's call activity in HubSpot. Up to 30 custom call outcomes can be created to use when making a call, logging an activity, or using a playbook.
Create custom call outcomes
- Click the settings icon in the main navigation bar of your HubSpot account.
- Go to Objects > Activities in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the Calling tab, next to the Track call outcomes setting, click Edit options.
- Click Add another outcome in the new tab opened.
- Enter the outcome, then click Save. Call outcomes can be a maximum of 50 characters.
- After the call outcome is saved, it will be available from the Select a call outcome dropdown menu.
- To delete an outcome, click the delete trash icon next to the outcome.