By connecting your Google ad account to HubSpot, you can create and manage your ads right in your HubSpot account. Once you connect the account, all your existing ads will be displayed in the HubSpot.
What all you require for Google ad account connection
- If installed Before you connect your Google ad account and start using the HubSpot Ads tool, disable the ad-blocker if installed.
- If you want to connect your Google ad account to HubSpot, then you must have Publish access to the ads tool in HubSpot.
- If you are connecting the Google ad account, then you must be the Account Manager of the ad account in Business Manager.
- You can check the access level for any user in your Google ad account. Click the dropdown Tools and select Account access.
- Recently created Google Ads account will be in Smart Mode by default. While in Smart Mode, all ads will be created as Smart Campaigns.
- How to check if your account is in Smart Mode:
- Log in to your Google Ads account.
- Your account is in Smart Mode if the URL begins with ads.google.com/aw/express.
- If you want to switch to Expert Mode, click Tools and select Switch to Expert Mode.
Connect your Google ad account
- Click the settings icon in the main navigation bar in your HubSpot account
- Go to Marketing > Ads in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Connect account in the Account tab,
- In the new window, select Google Ads. If you have number of Google Ads accounts, a list of your accounts will appear. Select the account(s) that you want to connect to HubSpot, click Connect.
- In the pop-up window, Log in to your Google account in the pop-up window, click Allow.
Now that Google Ads account has connected to your HubSpot account, you'll receive an email notifying you that your Google Ads account is linked to the manager account HubSpot Customer MCC. A manager account allows HubSpot to monitor and track advertising performance across users' ads accounts.